Quantcast

DesignBoston has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.designboston.org
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, June 23, 2008

Allsteel Acuity

How much time do you spend in your office, sitting? Think you've got the best looking, most ergonomic, greenest chair around? If you're like me, you sit on what they gave you, which isn't much.

Allsteel's new Acuity chair, recently introduced at NeoCon, is a combination of ergonomics, thoughtful design, and environmental consciousness. I can type about the details, but I'll let you watch the video:



Could I replace my work chair with Acuity? Absolutely. Want to buy me one?

Photo credit: Allsteel via flickr.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe I'll buy you one and you can buy me one? We can surprise each other!

;)

 
ss_blog_claim=61719fbc45a71181763390468347ad57