Quantcast

DesignBoston has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.designboston.org
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, August 20, 2007

Reside

Earlier today I was walking down Concord Ave in Cambridge. I was happy to find Reside, a store in who's windows I have drooled many times (because it's always been at night), was open.

Reside sells "original works of great design as well as rare and hard to find pieces by some of the era's greatest designers and manufacturers." What does that mean? Wall to wall modern furniture.

Right as I walked in, the mid-century modernist in me bugged out. Right in front of me as I walked in was a Wassily Chair in brown leather, and behind that was an Eames lounge chair - my favorite. I didn't have much time, so I only gave the store a quick walk through. All I can say is, I will SO be back.

Reside
266 Concord Ave.
Cambridge, MA
617-547-2929
info@resideinc.com

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=61719fbc45a71181763390468347ad57