Quantcast

DesignBoston has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.designboston.org
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Question: Deck Building in the South End?

Another question! This time, from Guillermo in the South End:

Hi Gradon,
I've stumbled upon your blog, which I think is a great idea.
I was wondering if you could point me to an architect or architectural
firm who specializes in deck building in Boston's South End, and who
could handle the landmarks commission approval process, etc. I'm about
to buy a place with potential for a rear deck but would like to
consult someone first.
Thanks a lot,
Guillermo

Wow, enough space in the back for a deck? Lucky guy in such a tight neighborhood. I would recommend someone like Daniel Sugarman, a local architect that recently finished his own South End loft.

Daniel Sugarman Design
617-267-2588
danielsugarman@aol.com

Do you have anyone that you would recommend?

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=61719fbc45a71181763390468347ad57