Quantcast

DesignBoston has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.designboston.org
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Envi

What do you think of when someone mentions Newbury St? Salons? Restaurants? For me, I think clothes. Lots of clothes. Expensive clothes.

I have no problem paying for good quality clothing; I've been known to do so from time to time. But why not spend the money for good quality clothing that is also environmentally conscious?

Enter Envi.

Envi is a new store featuring "fashion conscious clothing for an eco-conscious lifestyle". They offer a full range of women's casual clothing from a variety of designers, including Amelia Pastiche, Perfectly Imperfect, and Deborah Lindquist. And the prices are not outrageous, considering the street their on.

As happy as I am to see a store dedicated to eco-friendly women's clothes, I have to ask: What about us men?

Envi
164 Newbury Street
Boston, MA 02116

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=61719fbc45a71181763390468347ad57