Quantcast

DesignBoston has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.designboston.org
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Sorry for the absence

I know. I've been a bad blogger. In trying to save for going back to school, I am now working 3 jobs. Unfortunately, that means that the usual time I have to blog about all the great things I find, I am now either handling customers for my software gig, being the (hopefully!) greatest customer salesman at Crate & Barrel, or parking a lot of cars that I may never be able to buy myself as a valet.

I've got a LOT of things to blog about, so please give me a little time to get it all out. I hope you all are having a great summer so far - even though summer doesn't actually start until this Thursday!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=61719fbc45a71181763390468347ad57