Quantcast

DesignBoston has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.designboston.org
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Question: Boston Area T-shirt Designer?

Another email that I feel you may be able to answer for me:

Hi

Great Blog. I wonder if you know anyone in Boston who designs, makes, and
then sells his/her own t-shirts. I am not familiar with the fashion scene
here in Boston but perhaps you know or can point me in the right direction.

Thanks,
Oscar

Oscar, thanks for the compliment. I don't know any T-shirt designers off hand. Can anyone help Oscar out?

5 comments:

seanh said...

http://www.dyslexicpress.com/

He is based in Fort Point and has some great t-shirt (as well ass other) designs.

Anonymous said...

the bazaar bizarre website has a great list of local vendors for all kinds of stuff, including several t-shirt and clothing designers.

72 and sunny said...

shoot, when we lived in brookline, my husband had his own t-shirt company.

Anonymous said...

Check out www.artefacture.com

Artefacture is a design-conscious t-shirt company. The company is owned by Boston based graphic/product designer, Andreu Osika who is also the creative genius behind all the t-shirt designs.

Anonymous said...

Birdhead Design is local. I really like their designs. The designer is a really talented artist and also runs a graphic design firm here in Boston.

 
ss_blog_claim=61719fbc45a71181763390468347ad57