Quantcast

DesignBoston has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.designboston.org
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, May 11, 2007

Greener Grass Design

A friend of mine tipped me off to Greener Grass Design. When I first saw the name, I assumed it would be all environmentally friendly items. After looking over the site, it seems the "green" reference is more akin to the grass being greener. This fresh online store is filled with all sorts of design goodness.

Greener Grass Design is run by two friends in Houston, TX, "Out of Houston's shortcomings, pollution, suburban sprawl, beige strip malls, bland landscape, comes the desire to filter beauty out of the muck and mundane." And filter beauty they do. They offer a vast menu of items, everything from furniture and textiles to clothes and bags. They have one of the biggest selections of cat furniture and toys that I've seen (I recently got a cat, so I'm on the lookout!).

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=61719fbc45a71181763390468347ad57