Quantcast

DesignBoston has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.designboston.org
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, October 14, 2007

My visit to Studio Verticale

Back in August, I posted about the opening of Studio Verticale. I recently had a chance to visit them. They were throwing "Door Jam", a media and design industry event to showcase the new store.

Much like me posting this, I was late, getting there right as everything was scheduled to end. That wasn't a problem, as everyone there gave me a warm welcome. Peter Carnazzo, the Principal Installer for S.V. (pictured left, with S.V. owner Mila Talibov and Edmund Chang A.I.A.), gave me a tour of the showroom (He built the showroom, so I'm willing to guess he knows what's what).

After that, Mila and I sat down and talked - for nearly two hours! She discovered a serious lack in vertical architectural pieces that were "better than what everyone has" while planning her own home's renovations. That led to the idea that, several years later, became Studio Verticale.

The studio is a beautiful space. Aside from their vast selection of doors, sliding systems, wall partitions, modular closets and wardrobes, Studio Verticale also carries furniture and lighting. Be sure to stop by the next time you are near Kingston St.

Studio Verticale
115 Kingston Street
Boston, MA 02111

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I have a site about decoration. All people writing their ideas. www.dekorasyonfikirleri.blogcu.com very interesting site. By…

 
ss_blog_claim=61719fbc45a71181763390468347ad57