Quantcast

DesignBoston has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.designboston.org
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, October 04, 2007

Rhombus

Earlier this year, I wrote about Lisa and James Clunie and their clothing company, Rhombus. Rhombus recently had its one-year anniversary, so Lisa & James are celebrating by giving us 50% off!

For a limited time, browse through their online store, pick out what you like, and type in FF02 in the "coupon" section of the checkout screen. How cool is that!

Also, a big thank you goes out to Lisa & James for sending me a Binary T-shirt. The shirt is super comfortable, and the binary code matches my just-geeky-enough nature perfectly. (The photo above is of me in the shirt, my attention clearly not on the camera.)

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=61719fbc45a71181763390468347ad57