Quantcast

DesignBoston has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.designboston.org
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, October 22, 2007

My visit to CW Quinn

Since I missed the opening reception (and I've moved down the street from it), this past Saturday I visited CW Quinn. Upon walking in, Chuck (as he introduced himself as) instantly recognized me - I guess I'm becoming some sort of local internet celeb, huh?

Chuck was busy with some clients (which is the point, right?), so I didn't get a chance to talk to him, but I was able to check out the furniture. "Custom modern furniture made with 'time-tested, labor-intensive handcraft processes'" is how I described it earlier, and that' s about the best way to describe it.

CW Quinn
2 White Place
Brookline Village, MA 02445
617-738-1681
info@cwquinn.com

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=61719fbc45a71181763390468347ad57