Quantcast

DesignBoston has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.designboston.org
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, October 12, 2007

The Tasty Show

Dana Zemack, head of Zemack PR & Communications, is one of the many public relations people that has tipped me off to some of the greatness that's happening in Boston's design scene. I found out recently, through Facebook of all places, that she is also a chocolate aficionado, and even has her own blog on the subject.

On The Tasty Show (how appropriately named!), Dana features "tasting notes, recipes, tips, and lots of other stuff about the vast world of chocolate." After looking it over for, well, longer than I should have, I am in the mood for some seriously rich chocolate!

BTW, if you're on Facebook, look me up!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=61719fbc45a71181763390468347ad57