Quantcast

DesignBoston has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.designboston.org
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Ask DesignBoston

design questionsIn reviewing some of the trends on designboston over 2007, I've noticed a number of readers contacted me with questions. By asking me questions, these readers were directly telling me what they want to hear, read and know.

I would like to build this into a regular feature on designboston. Are you looking for a designer or architect for a project? Wondering about a new shop , gallery, or product? Whatever it is, if it's about design, designboston (along with my great readers) can get an answer.

Depending on how many questions you send in, I may run a new question ever other week, or even every week.

Hopefully this "Ask DesignBoston" column will be well received and helpful for everyone!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=61719fbc45a71181763390468347ad57