Quantcast

DesignBoston has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.designboston.org
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, January 07, 2008

Happy New Year

First off, Happy New Year!

Okay, I know it's a little late. As I've mentioned before, my internet connection is spotty at best, but I've also been busy job hunting.

I need to take some time off from school and concentrate on working full time. As you can (hopefully) tell by reading DB, I'm a design fanatic and would love to work in the industry. If you or anyone you know is looking for an articulate, knowledgeable, design-addicted workaholic, please drop me an email.

Think of it this way: It's in your best interest to help me find a job, because I'll spend more time blogging and less time job hunting.

Best wishes to you in 2008, and as always, if I can be of any help to you, please email me.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=61719fbc45a71181763390468347ad57