Check out Happy Living, a new blog by Erinn, an "architectural designer, interiors consultant, sketcher, renderer, space planner, owner's representative, diy'er, oh and wife to Carl with a 'C'" by day (well, probably night too). I would love to encapsulate the spirit of the blog within a few thoughtful phrases, but Errin beat me to it:
happy living is...
- designing your life to be what you want it to be, both inside and out
- being inspired by the spaces around you, at home and at work.
- liking what you like, and loving what you love no matter what the mag said is 'in' this season
- living large within your means
- making the most of what you have
- dreaming for everything you can imagine