Quantcast

DesignBoston has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.designboston.org
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, November 20, 2006

Crate & Barrel for the Holidays

In my last post, I described BoConcept as "modern design at Crate & Barrel or Restoration Hardware prices". This is not to say that I look down on either Crate & Barrel or Restoration Hardware; it's just that they have a different style. Restoration Hardware is classical, and Crate & Barrel is contemporary. Of the two, I prefer Crate & Barrel.

Which is why I decided to apply to the Crate & Barrel on Boylston St. for the holidays. No, a blogger's life is not all party's and inside information; we have to work, too. Starting today through the middle of January, I will be working on the first floor, in housewares, helping frantic customers find just the right gift for that impossible-to-shop-for relative. Or something like that. Come by the store; maybe I'll be there!

777 Boylston St.
Boston, MA 02116
617-262-8700

1 comment:

Fannie S. said...

I work part time at the Borders on Boylston Street--small world!

 
ss_blog_claim=61719fbc45a71181763390468347ad57